Yes we know, you’re all sick of all the email/letters/courier pigeons* informing you of GDPR but its good housekeeping to let you know where you all stand with Random Accomplice.
In a paragraph…
Your privacy is important to us. We will never sell or pass on your information to independent third parties. To be honest we’ve reached that age when we don’t have any parties. Never mind a third one. Information will only be used to improve our services and provide you with our current news and production updates. If you’re receiving unwanted correspondence/emails/flowers* from us then email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and tells us TO GET OUT YER FACE (or words to your own choosing).
*chances of this are slim to none…
In longer form…
Information that we collect from you
We will receive information about you in one of two ways: (1) information you provide to us; and (2) information we collect.
Information you provide– Your personal data includes any information you provide when you visit http://www.randomaccomplice.com, when you answer questionnaires or surveys, when you subscribe to our newsletter and when you enter competitions or provide any information to us.Examples of this personal data include your name, your email address, your postal address and your telephone number(s).
Information we collect– We collect information about your website usage to improve our website and the services be provide and to understand trends. The information that we collect and use is:
- We monitor patterns of usage, such as login dates and volumes of data, so we can understand how people are using the website to develop and improve our website and services.
- We also monitor patterns of usage so that we can tailor any communications that you receive from us.
- For security reasons and to help in monitoring patterns of usage, we log your IP address when you use the website. This is your computer’s individual identification number that is assigned to your computer when connected to the Internet.
- We monitor traffic information when you visit our website, including things like page visits, e-mail clicks, referring sites, and video viewings. We use this information to improve our website and to understand the needs of our visitors.
Use of information
The information you provide will allow us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and ensure that the content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We will also use and analyse the information we collect about you to enable us to improve and develop the website. We use this information to administer our site and for internal operations such as troubleshooting and data analysis. Perhaps most importantly, the information we collect about you helps us to make sure that our site is safe and secure.
We may use your personal data to contact you by email, fax, post, SMS, social media and/or telephone to notify you about important changes or developments to the website, our services and/or Random Accomplice generally. We may also contact you to let you know about any of our other services, content, or productions which may be of interest to you.
By using the website, you are consenting to these uses of your data. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, that’s no problem – just contact us using the details below.
Disclosure of your information
Unless required to do so by law or as permitted by this policy, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
We may share your information with analytics and search engine providers who assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site. Your information will be used solely for the purpose of enabling them to improve our site.
As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. This enables us to present you with advertising through our partners on other sites based on your previous interaction with our website. Personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number will not be collected by our partners in this process.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter or promotional emails at any time by just clicking the unsubscribe link in any email, or by emailing us at email@example.com
- You have the right to request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us or send us an email – just use the contact details below. We may charge you £10 for providing this information to cover our administration costs.
- To provide the highest level of customer service, we need accurate customer information. You can help by informing us whenever your circumstances change. Similarly, you can ask us to correct incorrect personal data about you by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can find detailed information about your rights under UK Data Protection legislation on the UK Information Commissioner’s website at ico.gov.uk.
If you need to contact us regarding any of the information above, please do so by either:
- Emailing us on email@example.com